8/23/11

Day 1-1.5 of HM training

Not sure why I ran on Sunday knowing that Monday was the official start to HM training. But I did.

I ran on the treadmill at Snap while #4 and Step worked out. I did 3 miles in 35 minutes. RunKeeper is giving me a pace of 11:40. But when I use the chart that one of my DailyMile friends suggested, I get a different pace. I did 1% incline at 5.5mph which comes out to around 10:45. I believe the chart because the run was more difficult than my last treadmill run which was 0% incline at 5.4mph.

For some reason I was a little sore from that workout. But I didn't want to start of my training in a bad way mentally. I planned to go out and run/walk Monday's assignment.

Monday: 30 min run.

I didn't quite make the full 30 minutes but since I ran the whole time I'm not going to complain.

Overall stats


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are moving toward that 10 minute mile very quickly, it seems! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete