8/19/11

State of Confusion

I haven't blogged in a while. I blame google. They made changes a while back which gave me frustration, confusion and a large headache. Right after I started this blog they changed the way google app accounts work. I use google app accounts for my business. For some reason, I could not "own" this blog thru my app account,  my MAIN account. All I could do was post. UGH.

SO I set my goal for this weekend to work around it somehow. Low and behold, they seem to have changed things again. Now I can own this blog thru my app account. I am excited (and still frustrated and confused).

I feel I have a lot of catching up to do. This blog, which ultimately is for myself, is somehow a great source of motivation. I guess as I read others blogs, I dream of being like them. Not only their wonderful blog-lives but their real life racing/running lives. I feel like I am part of a group, albeit on the outside circle looking in.

Welcome back Me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, You!

    Will look forward to regular posts again!

    ReplyDelete